I declare that
- I am a United States citizen and will have been a citizen for at least 1 month on the day of the next election.
- I will be at least 18 years old on the day of the next election.
- I will have lived at the address in section 4 for at least 30 days before the election.
- I am legally qualified to vote.
I affirm that this information is true. I understand that this declaration is the same as an affidavit, and, if this information is not true, I can be convicted of perjury, and fined up to $15,000, jailed for up to 7 years, or both.By checking the box below, you are signing the application electronically. In doing so:
- You agree you have read and accept the terms of the declaration above.
- You understand that your electronic signature on this application will constitute the legal equivalent of your signature for this voter registration application.
- You agree to conduct this voter registration transaction by electronic means and that all laws of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania will apply to this transaction.
If you provided your PA driver’s license or PennDOT ID number, you understand that the signature from the PennDOT record will constitute your signature on your voter registration record. If you upload an image of your signature, you understand that the signature you upload will constitute your signature on your voter registration record. You understand that you do not have to register electronically, and may use a paper or other non-electronic form of this voter registration application.
Provide one of the following identifications:
If you do not provide a PennDOT ID number, or if the number you provide is not correct, your county will contact you to complete your application. Your application will not be complete until your county receives your signature.
Provide your signature
Use your mouse or finger to sign in the box provided